Austin Executive Fitness is an all inclusive personal training facility that offers the most sincere personal training services at the most affordable prices. With over 15 years of experience, Tim Valderama specializes in weight loss, body toning, nutrition and wellness.
At Austin Executive Fitness our goal is to go beyond our customers' expectations and offer quality personal training for all types of people. Check out our Programs to see which one fits you.
We go the extra mile to make sure your personal training suits your needs! Our many years of experience in personal training have steadily built our reputation as Austin's most trusted and affordable Austin TX personal trainer business.
- 15 years of being a fitness expert and weight training specialist working with a wide variety of clientele and in numerous professional venues.
- Extensive experience developing specialized fitness programs to meet and exceed the individual goals of each unique client and/or sports organization.
- Focused work in developing executive training plans for adults, creating and coaching numerous summer league youth programs including working with youth and higher education athletes.
- Well rounded employment experience for seven reputable and brand-name organizations including Gold’s Gym, Lifetime and Worlds Gym.
- Strength and ability in developing trust with clients and uncovering their unique and specific goals and needs; Strong consultative communication style and excellent analytical skills;
- Full body and mind approach for the conditioning process including an expertise in creating all encompassing programs with the three most critical core focus areas: strength training, aerobic conditioning and nutrition counseling.
- Passionate and enthusiastic in my commitment to take each individual client to the next level of their fitness routine through mental preparation, counseling and solid effective workouts designed specifically for their needs and goals.
- Well-rounded athletic career including participating in football, basketball, track and baseball programs.
B.S., Exercise Science, Minor: Psychology, 2002-09
Texas State University, San Marcus, TX
A.S., Kinesiology, 1999-2002
Del Mar College, Corpus Christi, TX
Pursued an Associate of Science Degree in Kinesiology, Completed three years of coursework.
A.S., Pre-Physical Therapy, 1996
Bee County College, Beeville, TX
Pursued a degree in Pre-Physical Therapy, Completed one year of coursework.